Sunday, February 6, 2011

my first post.

Hello All!!!!
My First blog post! I will be posting pictures of some jewelry that I make and some vintage and reconstructed clothing here. You can later purchase these things when I have a bunch to offer. I don't like to see lonely stores so I'm waiting until I have about 10 or something. Or whenever I feel like it.
I'll post an update when things are for sale and the link you can buy it from when it is available.
A little more about me-
I'm a young new mommy and that is my full time job. I make jewelry and some other random stuff whenever I get a break.  So don't think I'm really slow and laggy at these things. I do it in my spare time! I make everything once and only once because I hate doing the same thing twice. It feels like I'm a robot!
Everything is 100 percent handmade  hand sewn hand everything.
send me a message for any more questions. Hope you'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment