Friday, February 18, 2011

makeup post. a let down.

i read a lot of makeup blogs everyday.. and am always lured into all these brands. but picking who to buy from always lets me down.. i realized i am horrible at choosing the good brands..
when mineral eyeshadow exploded (for me it was about 2-3 years ago) i kept hearing things about fyrinnae and taylor made.. i chose taylor made!! why did i do that!!! i threw em all away already. but have yet to try fyrinnae.

then i tried the all natural face.. another bad choice.. it looked so promising. i ordered specifically for the "seal-it" and concealer. both were horrible. seal it was basically just water and the concealer in "salmon" supposedly for medium skin was fuckin purple on my skin. excuse my language but why the fuck is it purple? is it just me?

after saying screw all these online companies i made my way back.. i ordered from sobe botanicals and meow.  i tried sobe botanicals foundation once but never had a chance to wear it again because i found my exact match in meow cosmetics.. 
meow cosmetics-  the eyeshadows dont really appeal to me for some reason.. i dunno.. and shipping took sooooo long!.. but its the only foundation i found my exact match in.. i really love it.. and im a liquid foundation gal.

sobe botanicals have been the best so far.  the cheek&lip color in cherry pie is wicked. swatch coming soon.
so thats been my whole makeup fiasco..    
 fyrinnae and hifi - im coming for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment